Don’t know if these help at all, but just adding a few more anyway C:
1. What one thing does your Inquisitor always carry with themselves?
2. What are some of your Inquisitor’s good traits?
3. What are some of your Inquisitor’s bad traits?
4. Your Inquisitor’s greatest vulnerability or weakness?
5. What is your Inquisitor’s greatest accomplishment before the Inquisition?
6. What does your Inquisitor plan on doing after the Breach is fixed?
7. What is your Inquisitor’s motivation for leading the Inquisition?
8. What did your Inquisitor learn from their parents? Upbringing? Parental substitutes?
9. What does your Inquisitor consider their best characteristic?
10. What does your Inquisitor consider their worst characteristic?
11. What opinion/ideal does your Inquisitor hide from others and why?
12. Which companion does your Inquisitor admire and why?
13. How does your Inquisitor react to betrayal?
14, How does your Inquisitor react to loss?
15. Where was your Inquisitor born, and has this affected anything in particular?
16. What is your Inquisitor attracted to in a partner?
17. Is your Inquisitor’s name chosen for any specific reason? Does it mean anything?
18. What voice actor are you choosing for your Inquisitor and why?
both: *sports guy chest bump*
inquisitor: seriously do i not get one moment here
Dorian & Vivienne exist as apologies for the horrible fashion sense of all the mages that came before them.
One of my favorite glitches from playing origins will always be when I made Anora queen and Alistair kept going on about how he was going to be king. I was just sitting there thinking “I’m sorry, darling, but that’s not happening. Were you listening in that whole conversation? Did you get distracted thinking about cheese again?”
I would pay good money for Bioware to release a video of voice acting bloopers
I think my personal favorite would be the time Susan Boyd (Wynne from DAO) was delivering a line in her typical, grandmotherly fashion… and then accidentally knocked over her water bottle and suddenly launched into a string of very decidedly non-grandmotherly expletives. Everyone in the booth laughed and laughed.
Hawke: A boat.
Shepard: Here's another expression, "Go to hell." Commander out. (disconnects)
Joker: (over the intercom) THAT'S MY GIRL.